Wednesday, January 28

IsABelt - a solution for the blue jean blues?

Are jeans made these days built for any woman's body? Even my stick-figure-body-type friends don't always have a lot of luck in the dressing room (makes me feel a little better), so what is the deal with jeans anyway? For me, it's trying to find a pair that fit my bum and thighs without gapping too much in the back. Otherwise if I get something that fits my waist my thighs look like rolling pins trapped in sausage casing!

I was recently in need of a new belt and wanted to check out what online stores carried. This is how I first discovered the IsABelt, a new product specifically designed to help eliminate the creeping, crawling, sagging, butt crackag-ing, and other wardrobe malfunctions associated with low-rise jeans. To use it, you just loop the 1/2" plastic belt (which adjusts in a similar way to your bra straps) through you jean belt loops and cinch. The IsABelt is available in clear as well as many colors; in children's, misses,' and plus sizes; and for both men and women. Although it retails at many stores (both brick-and-mortar and online), you can order an IsABelt directly from the company for $16.95+$5.95 shipping.

I think I may have convinced myself I should (and need) to try this one out. If I end up doing so, I'll be sure to give you all a detailed report! Have any of you tried IsABelt before?

1 comment:

mommy4life said...

Haven't tried it - but I probably should. Let us know how it works if you do...

 
Clicky Web Analytics