Monday, January 19

Benefit Cosmetics

Many of the sites, companies, and products mentioned so far are fairly mainstream, but we'd like to mention a corp that you may already know about, Benefit Cosmetics. Created by twins in 1976, this San Francisco-based company is a favorite because of their quality products that always sport quirky names and packaging. As mentioned, The Sweet Jelly Bean is in no way the Christopher Columbus to discover this company as it has its very own page of awards and accolades from Allure, Real Simple, InStyle, and more. My favorite products include:

This is an excellent face primer and does just the trick under my mineral makeup from Lure Beauty!






I recently picked up this gloss in "kiss me." It's a fairly neutral shade for me, but they have several other that are on my "to buy when I win the Lotto" list.







I was looking for a very soft brush that would serve as a replacement for my worn out kabuki brush, and this one really hits the spot!








Benefit Cosmetic counters are in many large department stores, at Sephora, Ulta, and probably other places (I just can't think of anywhere else I've seen it right now and I didn't see a store locator on their website).

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics