Tuesday, February 17

Shop It to Me - "Better than Sample Sales!"

So many times I have fallen in love with an item in an online store only to forget to return later to snatch it up when it goes on sale. Shop It to Me is a new service that can help remedy this by giving you a heads up when your favorite brands goes on sale in your size!

You can think of Shop It To Me as your free personal online shopper. Select your favorite apparel brands (such as Theory, Prada, Armani, Ella Moss, Juicy Couture, Seven Jeans, DKNY, or BCBG) and sizes. We'll scour the websites of leading retailers like Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Banana Republic, Gap, Zappos and Bluefly and send you a Salemail™ - a daily or weekly email summary of which new items go on sale in your size.

Shop It To Me has partnered with dozens of leading retailers to make sure it will always be a free service. Sign up and recruit 10 friends and you get a $10 gift card! Would you like to sign up to thank me for telling you this great service? Sign up and mention tori correll at gmail dot com as your referrer!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Stopping by from SITS. I absolutely adore your banner. Gorgeous.d

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

As usual, another fantastic idea! You are so great at finding these treasures!!!! I'm off to check it out!

(sorry I made your mouth hurt from laughing at my blog..lol! I really just felt grumpy this morning (which honestly is pretty unusual for me...) and just kind went with the flow...no pun intended! lol! Don't laugh!)

Hugs to you! Feel better!

 
Clicky Web Analytics