Friday, February 6

GetinHerHead.com - a free online service for the gift giving impaired

Mr. Bean always says that I'm hard to shop for, but I've never understood why. There are so many things I've found online that I like that I started this blog just to cover them! For him, however, it's making sure that 1) it's something that I really like and 2) it's something that I like enough not to return.

I recently located something that can help gents decipher some of the so-called pseudo-hints that we females so delicately drop (apparently they prefer that we just write what we want in Sharpie marker across our foreheads). It is called GetinHerHead.com, a free online service designed to take the guesswork out of gift giving, and includes:

The List - Keep a running gift wish list for them to view any time.
This provides a look into your partner's brain so that you can instantly know what they want and where to get it. Now you can get the perfect gift without having to pry. It doesn't take the fun out of romance or gift giving, it just makes it better.

The Cheat Sheet - Spa treatments to sleeve length, everything they need to know when doing something for you.
The Cheat Sheet puts an end to guesswork on the little details by letting you and your partner list everything from clothing sizes and favorite brands, to favored flowers and sports teams. Fill it out and throw away the receipt, we guarantee you won’t have to visit the Return Counter again. Includes everything from your shoe size to your favorite flower to your favorite place to buy jeans

Heads Up! email reminders - Receive email reminders when you want them and never forget an important date.
Get your black belt in remembering by creating a shared calendar with important dates such as anniversaries, birthdays, and more. We’ll send each of you email reminders as frequently or infrequently as you would like. You’ll never forget a meaningful date again. a reminder service for upcoming anniversaries, birthdays, and more.

Out of the Blue - Act spontaneous, even if you're not. It's the unexpected things that go a long way.
Sign up to receive random “Out of the Blue” emails with suggestions on the little things you can do for your other half. Whether it’s sending her flowers for no reason or picking up his favorite microbrew, you don’t always need a reason to show your partner that you care.

The great thing about this service is that it still allows your significant other to be spontaneous without you having to return the gifts he chooses. Mr. Bean tries so hard, but until now how was he supposed to know my pajama bottom size unless he went pilfering through my panty drawer?

So...results in my experience? None yet, but V-Day is only a week away, so we'll see. There is also a GetinHisHead.com, which is where you can get guys to fill out things that they want - this, however, has not yet happened in my household yet.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

I found you through sits and I love this idea! Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to check it out and then send the hubby on over!

Oh and I looked around (hope you don't mind...and I love hats and would wear one everyday if I could (I mean what is better than not having to fix your hair and still looking great...nothing!)

TuTu's Bliss said...

Thank you so much for my fabulous ring. I received it in the mail and it is adorable. Princess snagged it and is holding it hostage for M&M's

3 Bay B Chicks said...

You don't mess around with your internet information, Tori C. I am impressed! Always a great tidbit or site for me to check-out whenever I visit your site. What fun!

And this recommendation I particularly like...especially since it serves the "greater good", specifically gifts from my husband to me. :)

-Francesca

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of online gift lists. I love the idea of the cheat sheet!!! My husband is always asking what size ring I wear.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I'll have to show this site to my What A Man because we've evolved to the 'I buy my own gifts' or the 'go here to buy me this specific thing' for his gift-giving. Sad, I know, but it's one of his few faults. But now....

I found you via sits and love your site. Lots of great ideas.

 
Clicky Web Analytics