Monday, February 16

New items in my Etsy shop!

Hi everyone! Things are much better now that I've had a couple of days to recover from my wisdom teeth surgery on Friday. I still can't go chow down on chips and salsa, but I'm staying full on lots of yummy foods (egg drop soup and milkshakes) and have had lots of down time to work up new products for my Etsy shop. Now that Valentine's Day is over, I'd like to premiere two of my own chocolate covered Oreo designs here: Dirt and Worms and Under the Sea!

I came up with the Dirt and Worms design after eating a cake with a similar theme over the holidays. My version includes a chocolate covered Oreo cookie topped with crushed Oreo crumbles to simulate dirt and a neon sour gummy worm. I officially got the thumbs up on this one from some kids in my neighborhood!


My other new design is called Under the Sea. It starts out with a chocolate covered Oreo and is then topped with azure blue sugar and 2 red Swedish fish.


I've also introduced several new toppings for my chocolate covered Oreos including St. Patrick's day sprinkles and spring pastels, so please stop by my Etsy shop and check things out! Mention that you read this blog post and I'll include a free gift with your order!

1 comment:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Glad to read that you are feeling better, Jelly Bean. Milkshakes can truly cure anything that ails you.

Your chocolate covered Oreo designs are beyond a simple yum. I am planning to navigate over to your Etsy shop as soon as I am finished typing this. :)

Before I go, I wanted to let you know that I left a bit of link love on our blog for you today. If you are interested, check it out. You'll just have to figure out which link is yours, which hopefully should not be too hard!

http://3baybchicks.blogspot.com/2009/02/really-25.html

-Francesca

 
Clicky Web Analytics