(Please excuse my crafting table, yikes!) Inside were:
1. Adorable polka dotted makeup tote with smaller zippered pouch.
2. Maybelline mascara - I've been wanting to try this one!
3. "The Wedding Date" on DVD (haven't seen this one, but it's actually been on my Netflix queue!)
4. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks (I've read several of his other books - she is right on the mark!)
5. Glade French Vanilla candle (smells fantastic!)
6. Cute gumdrops greeting card with a note from her.
This swap was so much fun! I just hope that she enjoys everything that I sent as much I did putting it all together! :-) Many thanks to Mamarazzi for working so hard to put together such a great swap!