Thursday, February 25

Groupon and Acupuncture

Today's post covers two bases: 1) I haven't had a site to recommend to you in a while and 2) I want to know everyone's thoughts about Acupuncture.

1. Groupon - Although it’s not a new site and many of your probably already know about it, I wanted to mention Groupon, a website that provides a steal of a deal every weekday for over 50 cities in the United States. Here’s how it works according to them:
  1. Each day we feature something cool to do at an unbeatable price.
  2. You only get it if enough people join that day… so invite your friends!
  3. Check back the next day for another awesome Groupon!

Through this concept I’ve bought many things including half-off restaurant gift certificates, a $100 Red Door Spa gift card for $50, and golf practices for 49% off. Not bad. All of these deals have since expired but the good news is that there will be more! Want to play, too? Click here to join – it’s free and they currently serve over 52 cities, including:


2. Acupuncture
Not a big fan of needles, but there's something about acupuncture that has always intrigued me. Have you done it or do you know someone who has? I'd love to get your opinions - today's Groupon for my area is for acupuncture!

1 comment:

Becki said...

I signed up for Groupon a few weeks ago! It definitely has its benefits! But something I've found is that most of what's offered doesn't directly apply to me. I'm going to keep going with it because you never know what good deals you can get!

Never tried acupuncture...it is intriguing though!

 
Clicky Web Analytics